Higher Quality Water That Works Harder at Home, with Tri-Lake’s Best Whole Home Water Filters from Culligan
Access higher quality water at home, lower your utility bills, improve appliance function, protect plumbing, and more, with advanced water filtration solutions.
There are several symptoms of hard water that you may be experiencing in your Tri-Lakes home because of untreated, hard water:
- Cloudy or discolored tap water
- Unpleasant or foul odor from water right out of the tap
- White buildup and chalky residue
- Rust colored or blue/green stains or spots
- Laundry that looks like it’s been through the ringer, and may even be stained
- Skin, hair, and nails that feel parched after a shower or bath
While these problems may seem easily ignored, they can lead to much bigger problems that you will not be able to ignore. Hard water minerals have been known to cause major damage to plumbing and appliances, as the buildup that the minerals cause in them forces their piping to work overtime.
If your appliances are straining to do the job that they should be doing easily, they will not only use more electricity, but will also break sooner. As these appliances use more energy to counteract the inefficiencies of hard water, they will strain themselves. In turn, this could put a strain on your wallet.
Tri-Lakes Water Quality
Water in Branson and the surrounding area comes from two water sources. Some of your water comes from Lake Taneycomo, a surface water source (water that originates in lakes, rivers, and reservoirs), while the rest comes from underground wells and aquifers, a groundwater source (water that originates in underground wells). Since each of these water sources come with their own drawbacks, like groundwater’s hard water or surface water’s susceptibility to bacteria and other contaminants, it is important to make sure your water is covered on all fronts. The best way to do this is to use a whole home water filter from Tri-Lakes Culligan to keep your homes water safe and soft.
Whole Home Solutions from Culligan of Tri-Lakes
The best way to get better-tasting water that runs clear regardless of where you are in your house, and that is a Culligan whole home water filter that will prevent your water problems by solving them at the source. Do you have unpleasant tastes and odors in your water, inefficient appliances, or problems with plumbing and fixtures? If so, whole home filtration is the best solution for eliminating these problems and more to make your home’s water better for the people in it.
With our local water experts, we know exactly how to personalize our filters for our area’s specific water problems. To help you make a difference you will notice in every room of your Branson home and improve the taste and performance of your water, call Culligan!
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits
Whole home filters can save you both time and money in the long run, whether it is reducing your utility bills, extending your major appliances lifespan, or causing you to use less cleaning or personal care products (like soaps, detergents, and shampoos). Soft, filtered water can even help you feel better and enjoy clothes that look better by being gentler on nails, skin, hair, laundry, and more.
- Get clear, better-tasting, fresher-smelling water from every faucet in your Branson home.
- Save on utility bills by improving major appliance efficiency.
- Protect plumbing and fixtures from hard water buildup.
- Make cleaning faster with filtered water that rinses clean without cloudy residue or water spots. Improve skin, hair, and nails with softer, gentler water.
- Keep clothes looking new, longer, with filtered water that’s easier on laundry.
- Save on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more with softer water that uses cleaners and personal products more effectively.
The Culligan Difference
Having been in business for over 80 years now, it is safe to assume that we know water problems and how to solve them. In addition, we have local experts who know the exact water problems that you face in the Tri-Lakes area. We’re experienced at understanding the water in your home, diagnosing the problems, and finding a whole home filtration solution that will help you treat your specific water goals.
- Get the most out of your investment with professional installation and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your Branson Culligan Man will review the results with you to identify water issues, and customize the right solution for your home.
- Culligan is always here to help with questions for service, maintenance, repairs, and more, for worry-free customer service.
- Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, customized for your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Water may smell musty or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and copper in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.